Article 1 [Purpose)
The purpose of these terms and conditions is to stipulate the rights, obligations and responsibilities of the company and members, and other necessary matters regarding the use of all services related to "Ethereum Security Wallet" provided by https://securitywallet.co.kr.
Article 2 (Definition)
Definitions of terms used in these Terms and Conditions are as follows.
1. "Service" means the digital asset transaction service of https://securitywallet.co.kr and related services that members can use regardless of the terminal (including various wired and wireless devices such as PCs and portable terminals) means
2. "Member" refers to a customer who accesses the service, concludes a use contract with the company in accordance with these terms and conditions, and uses the service provided by the company.
5. “Digital asset” refers to information that exists electronically in a blockchain such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc. that can be traded in the service, and refers to the object of the service. The member has the right to claim withdrawal from the company as much as the number of "digital assets" in the account.
6. "KRW" refers to a virtual payment method that a member can use for digital asset transactions within the service and can be exchanged for cash.
7. “External Digital Asset Address” means any digital asset address or account that is owned or used by a Member or another person, outside the Service. External Digital Asset Addresses are not owned, controlled or operated by the Company.
8. "Ethereum Security Wallet" means a digital asset wallet owned and used by the company to store digital assets linked to the member's ID at https://securitywallet.co.kr. Members can send and receive digital assets with an “external digital asset address” through the “Ethereum Security Wallet”.
9. "Posts" means texts, photos, videos, and various files and links in the form of information such as codes, texts, voices, sounds, images, and videos posted by members on the service.
10. "Content" refers to information or materials in online digital form, such as codes, characters, figures, colors, voices, sounds, images, and images (including complexes thereof), provided by the company to members.
11. "Open Market" means an application trading site operated by an "Open Market Operator".
12. "Open market operator" means an e-commerce company that provides service installation and payment functions.
13. “Payment company” refers to a company that provides electronic payment methods that can be used in the “open market” such as credit card and mobile phone payment.
14. "Paid payment" refers to the payment act to purchase content, etc. for a fee within the service.
15. "Paid Content" means "Content" purchased for a fee through "Paid Payment".
16. “Market” refers to a virtual space where members can buy and sell digital assets according to their will.
17. "Important affiliate" refers to a company that provides some important functions of the "service" (including, but not limited to, login function and digital asset exchange linkage function) by signing an alliance contract with the "company" .
Article 3 (Posting and Revision of Terms and Conditions)
① The company posts the contents of these terms and conditions within the service or through the connection screen so that members can easily understand.
② If necessary, the company may revise these terms and conditions to the extent that it does not violate relevant laws.
③ When the company revises these terms and conditions, the contents of the amendment and the date of application shall be specified and the service will notify you from 7 days before the effective date to the day before the effective date. However, in the case of a change unfavorable to the member, notice will be made 30 days prior to the effective date.
④ In the event that the member does not explicitly express his/her intention to refuse even though the company has clearly notified that the member does not express his/her intention to the member by the day before the effective date while notifying in accordance with the preceding paragraph, it will be deemed to have been expressed I think you agree.
⑤ If a member does not agree to the revised terms and conditions, the member may cancel the service use contract by expressing his/her intention to refuse to the company until the day before the effective date.
Article 4 (Interpretation of Terms and Conditions)
① The company may have a separate operating policy in addition to these terms and conditions.
② For matters or interpretations not specified in these Terms and Conditions, the operating policy, usage guide (web), usage guide (app), and related laws and regulations apply.
Article 5 (Conclusion of use contract)
① In the contract of use, the person who wants to become a member (hereinafter referred to as the “subscription applicant”) agrees to the terms and conditions provided by the company, then completes the subscription application according to the procedure set by the company, and the company responds to such application It is concluded by consent.
② The company may not accept the applicant's application for any of the following reasons, and may cancel the acceptance or terminate the use contract if the following reasons are confirmed even after the subscription.
1. If the applicant for membership has previously lost his/her membership status under these terms and conditions
2. When using a name other than your real name or someone else's name
3. If false or incorrect information is entered or provided, or the company does not provide information
4. In the event that the application cannot be approved due to reasons attributable to the applicant for membership or in violation of other matters stipulated in these terms and conditions
5. If you want to use the service for an illegal purpose or a separate business purpose
6. In case the application is made for the purpose of violating the relevant laws and violating the social order or morals
7. If the applicant for membership is a non-resident alien or under the age of 19
③ The time of establishment of the contract of use shall be the time when the company indicates that the account creation has been completed in the application process or when the notification in accordance with the method of Article 22 reaches the applicant for subscription.
④ In order to check whether the information provided by the member is consistent with the facts, the company may request real-name verification or identity verification through a specialized agency to the extent permitted by law.
Article 6 (Change of Member Information)
① Members can view and modify their personal information at any time through the service. However, the ID required for service management cannot be modified.
② In the event that the information entered at the time of membership application is changed, the member must either directly modify the service or notify the company of the change through the customer center.
③ The company is not responsible for any disadvantages caused by the member not notifying the company of the changes in the preceding paragraph.
Article 7 (Management of Member Information)
① The company is concerned that the member's nickname may leak personal information, be misunderstood as someone other than the member himself, go against anti-social or morals, infringe on the rights of a third party, or be mistaken for the company and the operator of the company If there is, you can restrict the use of the nickname. In addition, the company may restrict the use of the nickname even in other cases if the company deems it necessary based on a reasonable judgment.
② If the account and password registered by the member match those registered with the company, the company considers the user as a member without a separate verification process.
③ Members are responsible for safely storing all information necessary for account access, including passwords, to prevent unauthorized third parties from accessing the member's account.
④ If the member recognizes that the account access information has been lost, stolen, or disclosed to a third party, he/she must immediately notify the company. The company may take measures such as suspension of account use immediately.
⑤ The company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused to the member due to the loss, theft or disclosure of access information such as the member's account password. However, this is not the case in the case of intention or negligence of the company.
Article 8 (Protection of Personal Information)
Article 9 (Obligations of the company)
① The company complies with related laws and these terms and conditions, and makes every effort to provide continuous and stable service.
② The company may have a security system to protect personal information (including credit information) so that members can safely use the service, and disclose and comply with the personal information processing policy.
③ If the company deems that the opinions or complaints raised by the members in relation to the use of the service are justified, they must be dealt with, and the processing process and results can be communicated to the members through the bulletin board or e-mail within the service.
Article 10 (Responsibilities of Members)
① Members shall not engage in the following acts.
1. Theft of other people's information
2. Change of information posted by the company
3. Transmission or posting of information (computer programs, etc.) other than those specified by the company
4. Infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights of the company and other third parties
5. Acts that damage the reputation of the company and other third parties or interfere with business
6. Acts of disclosing or posting obscene or violent messages, images, voices, false facts, and other information that goes against public order and morals on the service
7. Acts of using the service for profit without prior consent of the company
8. Accessing and exposing the service through automated means such as Agent, Script, Spider, Spyware, Toolbar, or other illegal methods without prior consent of the company Acts that illegally create or increase the number of times and clicks, apply for service use, or create a load on the company's server